Hey love bugs! ๐
I just realized I haven’t posted in a week SMH. My weekend was awesome though! It was my sister’s 19th birthday and we celebrated all weekend at my boyfriends house <3
I got her the cutest Domo blind box keychain along with some Trader Joe’s sour candy, she loved it ☺️ We did so much like go to the movies to see The Uprising featuring Andrew Garfield, look at kitties, go to a bookstore, get 7brew coffee, eat at Pei Wei, go on snack runs lol. So much fun!
This week is a bit slower as I’m dealing with a bad skin flare up :( if you have rosacea, eczema or any type of dermatitis then you feel my pain! I’m trying to stay positive and keep my mind off of it but it’s rough. I do plan on trying to get some reading in! I also restarted S1 of AHS and I’m so happy. I love the fall spooky vibes ๐ค๐๐ฎ
Simply,
Angel ๐ฏ️
No comments:
Post a Comment